Terms and Conditions
1. This site (Deathworkz) is copyright protected. You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. Deathworkz operates and maintains the Site from its offices located within the State of California for your personal entertainment and information. Feel free to browse our Site and you may download material displayed on the Site for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this Site including the text or images for public or commercial purposes, without written permission from Deathworkz. Deathworkz does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, Deathworkz. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
2. Deathworkz uses reasonable efforts to include accurate, quality and up-to-date information on our sites, but we make no claims, promises, guarantees or representations as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this Site. Deathworkz assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
3. While Deathworkz has made reasonable efforts to include Information at this site, which is accurate and timely, Deathworkz makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such Information and, specifically, Deathworkz assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Information or the Contents of this Site. Moreover, Deathworkz neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Information will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not affiliated with Deathworkz . Your access to and use of this Site are at your own risk, and neither Deathworkz nor any party involved in the creation, transmittal, or maintenance of this Site shall be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages of any kind allegedly arising out of your access or use of this Site, or your inability to access or use this Site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Contents of this Site are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis and specifically WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and, as a result, some of the exclusions referenced above may not apply to you. You should check your local laws for any limitations or restrictions that might impact you.
4. Deathworkz has not reviewed all of the sites linked to our web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to our site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
5. Deathworkz assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer equipment resulting from your access to or use of this Site, or the downloading of any Information from this Site.
6. Any communication or material transmitted to this Site by electronic mail or other means shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes ideas, suggestions, comments, questions and any other information or data. Anything submitted to Deathworkz can be used, reproduced, transmitted, disclosed or published by Deathworkz or its affiliates without restriction or compensation.
7. Deathworkz reserves the right to alter or delete any material from the Content of this Site at any time. Deathworkz further reserves the right to discontinue this Site at any time and without notice.
8. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions. Any cause of action with respect to this Site or this Agreement must be filed in the County of Stanlislaus, State of California within one year after the cause of action has accrued; unless such a filing is made in accordance with such rules, the cause shall be permanently barred.